Stabilizing pH is crucial for happy plants. Aeromixer makes it easy.
Aeromixer is a pump made specifically for growers, by growers, with a dual purpose: to mix nutrients and aerate feeding solutions with just one pump. Aeromixer makes feeding large and smaller gardens a breeze and reduces the need for air stones, air pumps, and pH up and down additives. Aeromixer pumps also include everything needed to be used as a transfer unit to pump your mixture out of your tank.
Specifically Designed for Synthetics- If you prefer synthetic fertilizers in your feed tanks, Aeromixer Synthetic Pro is your new best friend. With upgraded heavy-duty components made of 316/304 stainless steel and a handling capacity of as much as two pounds of fertilizer per gallon of water, Aeromixer Synthetic Pro is tough enough for the most powerful of nutrients. The Synthetic Pro Edition is for those gardeners who like to use Synthetic Fertilizers, but it is also able to handle organics. With upgraded stainless-steel components this 3/4 HP pump is perfect for tanks 50-2000 gallons that are UNDER five feet tall. This pump should not be used with Flexi-Tanks or soft walled tanks without the use of one of Aeromixer’s control units.
• Includes: 3/4 HP mixing pump, patent pending Aerojet fitting, 5 ft. braided nylon air intake hose, stainless steel stabilizing foot and mounting screws, universal cut to fit adapter, standard garden hose fitting, nylon lowering rope, detailed instruction manual, One-year warranty with the option to purchase up to a four-year warranty.
• Technical specs:
• ¾ HP Motor
• Full stainless steel internal components
• Upgraded Shaft Seals and O Rings
• Patent pending Aerojet technology
• Pulls 6.2 amps
• Pumps at up to a 35 ft. lift
• Moves 4,450 gallons per hour
• Pumps up to ¼” solids
• Nominal voltage: 115V/60HZ
• Protection type: IPX8
• Max subversion depth: 17 ft.
• Max fluid temperature 95 ?
• Handling capacity of up to 2 lbs. of fertilizer per gallon of water